WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(8 posts)

T Day @ The Hall at Fauntleroy

1. Just found out about this... Is it crazy busy? We are thinking about meeting some friends there but I'm wondering if there is a long wait or such.
    Thanks all!

Posted 2 years ago #         
  2. it's wonderful; hope to see you there

Posted 2 years ago #         
  3. Not usually too busy nor a long wait. I've gone the past few years. One year we had a large group going and they actually reserved a table for us.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  4. what time will you go Sue? maybe we could meet up

Posted 2 years ago #         
  5. I'd like that, Diane. I'll ask Phil when I see him and let you know. I think we usually go earlier, between 12 and 1.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  6. Diane, Phil suggested 1pm. Would you like to meet up then? We could meet in the lobby and then be seated when we're all there. Anybody else want to join in?

Posted 2 years ago #         
  7. Sorry to jump in on the arrangements here but ... a reminder that IF anyone can contribute, they welcome donated desserts. Carol at The Hall sent us another reminder yesterday. Specifics are in the listing close to the top of our HOLIDAYS page (red-lettering tab in navigation line below the sunset header). Have a happy holiday! - Tracy

Posted 2 years ago #         
  8. thanks Sue; 1pm sounds perfect; look forward to catching up with you and meeting Phil

Posted 2 years ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^