WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(6 posts)

Seattle Gladiators

• Started 1 year ago by hooper1961
  • Latest reply from HMC Rich

1. hooper1961
    Member Profile

the seattle seahawks dismantled another team sunday; they are looking good!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. 2 Much Whine
    Member Profile

2 Much Whine

I woke up at 3AM to watch the game on a work day. It was awesome and worth the lack of sleep! The good part abut them being in the playoffs is that many of the games will be televised in Europe.

I am surprised, however, that Hoop posted nothing controversial at all. . . .sign of a true Hawks fan. So, in the true Hoop spirit, Santa is fat and probably has diabetes. . . .. .

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. hooper1961
    Member Profile

lol

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. Kimberley
    Member Profile

You're in Europe, why are you not watching real football? ;0)

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. Seahawks are the best in the NFL for sure! We may not get the NFC title, but we deserve it.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. They are hot. Enjoy the momentum. My team scored 55 points just the other day. No replacement refs needed.

Actually I am stoked that the Seahawks are playing so well. What a great win vs the 49ers. This town deserves a good team. It's about time. I hope the Cardinals take out the SF boys and The Seahawks win the division. The Seattle Fans deserve a playoff home game.

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^