WSB Forum » Freebies, Sales, Trades

(1 post)

Sale/Trade for new sub woofer and 2 speakers

• Started 1 year ago by DJMikey

1. I have a sub woofer and 2 Alesis M1 Active 320 USB speakers. The Alesis speakers were originally sold for small home recording studio purposes. Although they are low end, price wise; they are low end RECODING studio speakers therefore they are clearer and more honest sounding than typical "low end" consumer speakers.

They have RCA connections in the back as well as TRS and USB. So, they are diverse as far as how/what to hook them up to.

All units are self powered (just plug them in and turn on their "on" switch, no amplifier required), and can be easily used for computer purposes, DVD, TV and the like.

I'm open to offers or trade for something cool like musical instruments, music libraries, gift certificates or something else you may be looking to get rid of that would be of interest to me.

I live by Lincoln park.

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^