WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(7 posts)

Restaurant near SeaTac (w/vegetarian, g/f options)?

1. A friend is coming into SeaTac later this week and there will be no time in the schedule to bring her back to West Seattle for dinner. Does anyone know any restaurants near SeaTac where one can find vegetarian and wheat free options? (Doesn't have to be perfect gluten free, just somewhere that wheat isn't the basis of every meal. Honestly, I'd be happy with a nice crouton-less salad.)

The only places I know in the area are Denny's and CopperLeaf, which are polar opposites of each other. :) I'd like something a little better than Denny's, and while CopperLeaf is awesome, a little out of the budget right now. Thoughts?

Posted 2 years ago #         
  2. 13 Coins! 18000 International Blvd, pretty much right across from the airport. Same tall, cozy booths as the downtown location. Good salads, 24-hour breakfasts.
    http://13coins.com/menus/24hr.pdf

Posted 2 years ago #         
  3. tom kelley
    Member Profile

Elliot Bay Brewery in Burien is the perfect place for an off airport bite to eat. Relatively speaking, when there, you're practically at the airport. Also, if you're on your way out of town, you can take the anxiety out of your trip by leaving West Seattle an hour or so before your flight and enjoying a nice stop at the Brewery which is less than ten minutes from the terminal.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  4. Thanks! These are exactly what I'm looking for. I had no idea about 13 Coins being 24 hours - no more late night Denny's after flights. :)

Posted 2 years ago #         
  5. luckymom30
    Member Profile

Best of India @ 16006 Pacific Hwy S

Gluten-free and Vegan friendly

Posted 2 years ago #         
  6. kurly212
    Member Profile

I second Elliott Bay Brewery in Burien.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  7. westwoodmom
    Member Profile

We like Zoopa's at Southcenter so that I can have a salad with more than 1 or 2 veg on it. I wish more restaurants would think of something other to put on salad than meat or cheese.

Posted 2 years ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^