WSB Forum » West Seattle Raves & Rants

(6 posts)

RAVE FIREFLY CAFE & CREPERIE

1. bangles
    Member Profile

Just enjoyed our first Sunday brunch here. Cute little place. Apple brie and bacon crepe was great. Delish vegan pear crepe too!

Posted 2 years ago #         
  2. Had their apple brie crepe. Loved it!

Posted 2 years ago #         
  3. I had lunch there today - what a lovely little place! I had the vegan/gf tempeh and nut cheese crepe. It was the best crepe I've ever had. the g/f crepe is thicker than any I've had, and that's a plus. So fluffy and soft. The vegan nut cheese is wonderful, and the presentation with the balsamic reduction over it - it shows that they care about their food. The owner and staff were very nice, coming to the table to answer questions and see if I needed anything. I only wish the place wasn't so small, because as they get more popular I know it'll be hard to get a seat in there. It's very cozy and lovely there, and with good food I'll definitely go back again!

Posted 2 years ago #         
  4. Could not agree more - I've been twice in like three days (!) and tried two different savory crepes. So delicious!!! Love having something new and yummy for a grab and go lunch.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  5. Does anyone know if it has reopened? Last time I went by, they were still closed because they had run out of food.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  6. Wren, was it more than a week ago that they were closed? Or more recently? I know they were closed Monday & Tuesday of last week due to waiting on food deliveries, and as far as I know they've been open since. They just posted their soup specials for today on Facebook, so I'm assuming they're open!

Posted 2 years ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^