WSB Forum » WSB Reader Recommendations

(7 posts)

Prenatal Massage Recommendations

1. Hello, the other threads on prenatal massage appear to be several years old, and massage therapists move around. Anyone have any good recent recommendations? I would really prefer someone who has the pillows so I could lay on my stomach if at all possible. Also I have insurance.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. Ingrid was amazing! West Seattle Wellness - notice she doesn't have prenatal massage listed but she does it (when you click to schedule it appears as an option) and i couldn't have gotten through my pregnancy last year without her - she takes insurance too! Located in the junction and she does have the pillows you mentioned. http://westseattlewellness.com/Ingrid.htm

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. I highly recommend Stephanie Ross at Mean Girls Massage in Burien. I went to her during my 2nd & 3rd trimester in 2011, when I had REALLY tight hips and restless leg syndrome like you would not believe!

She takes insurance, and has pillows. I didn't lay on my stomach, so I would ask her in advance about that possibility.

http://www.meangirlsmassage.com/

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. rockergirl5678
    Member Profile

I agree with Sassy - Mean Girls Massage is awesome - I took my daughter there for a pregnancy massage and I go to Stephanie and Jen for regular massage as well. They are wonderful and I highly recommend them, Online appts. available too.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. I recommend Meaghan at 35th Ave chiro. I saw her throughout my whole pregnancy and she is AMAZING!!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. Thanks everyone for your suggestions! Baby came early so I'll have to check these out for post-natal massage. :)

Posted 1 year ago #         
  7. AJP...congratulations ! :)

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^