WSB Forum » Freebies, Sales, Trades

(8 posts)

Photoshop expertise needed

1. Hi

I am putting together a Seattle calendar for 2013 for gifts for friends and possibly for sale. I have just a few (maybe 3 or 4) that need a little tweaking. I don't have Photoshop right now and I am pretty rusty on it right now.

Can anyone help? Willing to pay reasonable rate or trade or barter something.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. lisatown
    Member Profile

Hi, I'd be happy to help if I can. What kind of tweaking do you need done?

Lisa :)

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. Hi Lisa

You can reach me at wingedwrenflys@yahoo.com

One example is a photo that is a garden of snow with some flowers peeking through. There are a couple of corners in the photo where the snow has melted and I'd like to paint in those corners they are distracting. There is one where I'd like to make the color "pop" a little more. I can tell you more when you email me. thanks.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. Myr-myr
    Member Profile

Hi, Wren. I can help, too.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. Me also can help

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. thank you all for your offers of hel. Lisa was able to help, althoughh I still may need a little more help.

A couple of questions about the calendar itself. I can't afford IBook Calendars (which are book bound) so I am looking at places like Costco, Staples and Vistaprint which do spiral bound calendars - does anyone else have any other thoughts?

Wren

Posted 1 year ago #         
  7. Myr-myr
    Member Profile

Wren, I have the equipment and supplies for comb binding if that will work for you as well as spiral binding. I still have your (847) phone number. Shall I call?

Posted 1 year ago #         
  8. Hi Myr-myr

sure let's talk, you can call me or email me.

Wren

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^