WSB Forum » West Seattle Jobs Offered

(5 posts)

Patient Care Helper

1. I'm looking for someone in WS who can help drive a cancer patient to/from doctor appointments in the Northgate area once or twice a week. He would also from time-to-time want to run errands. He uses a walker and is able to care for personal needs. Please let me know your salary requirement.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. Contact the American Cancer Society--they have volunteers who do this.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. Oh THANKS! I'll call them. It's getting harder and harder on me (and my job) to get him to his appointments so often.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. TheGoGetter
    Member Profile

Hi, Rita! I am newly transplanted to West Seattle from Las Vegas. I owned my own little business called The Go Getter there. I performed many duties for my clients to include "chaffeuring". I was also a teacher. I am looking to start my business here and am looking for new clients. I can provide excellent references from there and here. If you do not find anyone else, please give me a call at 702-994-1711.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. mary573
    Member Profile

Hello, Rita. I live in West Seattle, have a reliable car and a flexible schedule that would allow me to provide transportation for persons needing to run errands, shop, or go to appointments. You can contact me at 206-499-6763.

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^