WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(6 posts)

Oh Jaaaaa-aaaan!

1. Have you been having trouble receiving e-mails, as far as you know?

Several I've sent to you in probably the past week or so have bounced back. Not as undeliverable, but as "delayed".

It states that I do no need to resend.

The latest one is a reply to the "Merry Christmas" one you sent me.

So, is there actually an issues, or is the "postmaster" full of it" ;-)

It's now a little after 7:00, Christmas morning, and I'll be going off line again, until who knows when, probably within the next couple of hours or so.

As I said in the reply, Merry Christmas to you too!

Mike

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. I haven't gotten an email on that account for a week now. I thought maybe you had just decided to ignore me - lol. Try mmfeelgood at gmail dot com :)

The postmaster is holding my mail for some reason that I can't figure out..

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. Betty T
    Member Profile

Hi Jan
    I don't know you personally, only met you briefly once but---Merry Christmas and wishing you much better health in the New Year.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. thanks, Betty...that is my goal for the New Year...and..things actually are getting better.

Merry Christmas to you, too...:)

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. funny thing, Mike...I can send email from there, just can't get it :(. Am working with the people that I got the domain name from..in the meantime, use the other email addy I gave above :)

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. Well, Jan, I'm kinda, sorta, occasionally, intermittently, unintentionally, ignoring everybody, until I get my own internet connection, hopefully by tomorrow afternoon/evening. But, not ignoring you personally! ;-)

Was just now catching up on e-m, and saw where the Merry Christmas e-m from you, that I replied to the other day, came back as undeliverable.

I think to your goal list for 2013, you need to add meeting Betty face to face, and of course that needs to be on her goal list as well, and I know it's on mine! :-)

Mike

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^