WSB Forum » WSB Reader Recommendations

(9 posts)

Need Estate (not real estate) Attorney

• Started 1 year ago by oddreality
  • Latest reply from KatherineL

1. oddreality
    Member Profile

We need to take care of my moms estate and need to find a local W.Seattle estate attorney if possible.Hers was in Ballard and I would rather do it from here not there but will use them if I need to.Has anyone used an estate attorney from here? Recommendations?? Thanks!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. Irukandji
    Member Profile

Irukandji

Barbara Isenhour: http://www.isenbleck.com/ HIGHLY recommended. Not WEST Seattle, but Seattle.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. Heather Devrieze, lives and works in West Seattle and focuses on estate issues.

http://www.westseattlelaw.com/who-we-are.html

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. oddreality
    Member Profile

Thank you Irukandji but I will not go downtown unless I am forced..I'd rather go to the Ballard attorney than go to town.
    Lena, that sounds better..have you used her??

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. Irukandji
    Member Profile

Irukandji

Understood! Best wishes to you and your family.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. I have not used Heather for estate planning yet but it is on our list to do. Heather is the mother of one of my son's best and oldest friends (they have been friends since kindergarden and are now in high school) so I have known her and her family for a long time. She is a wonderful honest, caring, smart person and I can't imagine trusting anyone more than her for something so important.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  7. Heather DeVrieze is a great person and a great West Seattle resource. She has been working with Sharon E Best for over 10 years before forming the law firm of DeVrieze Carney. My family has used her services and were very pleased.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  8. oddreality
    Member Profile

Thank you dhg and all..made an appt. with Heather DeVrieze.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  9. KatherineL
    Member Profile

Martha Walton used to be an ACA attorney and worked like a dog for her clients, in spite of the case load. A friend of mine told me she's now doing estate planning instead. The friend went to her and was happy with the advice and care she got.

This is what I found for her:
    914 32nd Ave, Seattle, 98122
    206-860-9325

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^