WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(2 posts)

Nd Help w Tire Slashing Reward -- Putting up Posters

1. kittyno
    Member Profile

Hi, I started the reward for the tire slashing and am currently bogged down w/ a baby, 4 yo, and overwhelming house project.

Could I appeal to you fine neighborhood folks to help put up posters about the reward? I don't want to lose momentum, but I think I'm maxed out on time and energy.

We're at 750.00 if everyone who'd volunteered funds pulls through. There's only 450 on Gofundme (they do take a portion of the proceeds, but I needed a centralized place that wasn't my bank acct and was fast).

Another 50.00 would bring it to 800.00. That would look pretty tempting on a Rewards Poster!

Please contact me if you can spare some time to put up one or two posters. Here's a list of places I'd like to post providing we can do so at these locations, maybe you can think of others:

Target
    Jones Barbecue -- telephone pole near
    YMCA
    Delridge Community Center
    Walgreens on 35th
    Bartells in White Center
    Anywhere close to a skate park
    Anywhere close to a HS that kids are using during the summer
    Places you've seen people buy drugs
    Liquor stores

Basically anyplace youngish 16--25 yos are hanging out. And anyplace you know of that you've seen shady transactions. And to kill the trolls: I'm not suggesting the Y , the highschools, or Community Center are shady! They do, however, have a lot of young people.

Again Contact me if you're running errands and can put one up. I'll make up a quick rewards poster. You can txt me at:
    (two-oh-six) six-one-nine-9735.
    Or:
    paybackforpunks@gmail.com

Txt is probably faster. Just txt me your email and I'll send you a poster to print or I can print one and hand it off to you.

THANK YOU!

Posted 3 months ago #         
  2. careful about postering in the junction. the junction association continues to rip down posters of all kinds.

Posted 3 months ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^