WSB Forum » WSB Reader Recommendations

(6 posts)

Naturopath

1. celeste17
    Member Profile

celeste17

I am in need of a recommendation for a naturopath for my Mom. She was told by her Dr. today that a naturopath might be able to help her manage her pain. Looking for someone here in WS.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. Dr. Oldfield at West Seattle Natural Medicine. She is such a great listener and very down to earth. I believe all the other Docs at WSNM are fantastic too!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. I second the recommendation for Dr. Oldfield! She is wonderful - so caring and helpful. She is very knowledgable and truly listens. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. funkietoo
    Member Profile

West Seattle Natural Medicine; hands down!

May want to add in/consider the new Community Acupuncture Center behind Wells Fargo. Acupuncture can provide some phenomenal healing/relief.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. Highly recommend WSNMC as well (and was just there yesterday!), 206-938-1393. My husband saw Dr. Fraser, I've seen Dr. Whittington & Dr. Oldfield and the kids have seen Dr. Gray & Dr. Dortero.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. Dr. Ryan Campbell of West Seattle Natural Medicine:
    http://www.westseattlenaturalmedicine.com/healthcare-providers.aspx
    He has studied, among other things, acupuncture, which has been shown effective when dealing with pain. Highly recommended.

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^