WSB Forum » West Seattle Jobs Offered

(11 posts)

Meander's is looking for Experienced Line Cooks to add to the family!

1. meander
    Member Profile

Hi, folks! Meander's Kitchen in White Center is looking for some folks who love to cook, love people, and love making good food for good people. Please have breakfast line experience, and understand the gentle art of flipping eggs. Bonus points for those with baking experience. Hourly+tips, DOE.
    Please email resume and a brief cover letter to meanderskitchen@gmail.com

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. bump

if only i could :(

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. JoB, I felt the same. My dream job. (Mostly so I could say, "Kiss my grits!")

If only!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. celeste17
    Member Profile

celeste17

Shed22, only if you have a red beehive style hairdo and can chew gum and say Mel, kiss my grits. And it has to be in a nasily voice. :)

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. bump! I hope they find someone awesome! Their staff is like a family.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. and her new place is amazingly wonderful!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  7. Ate there Saturday and great as ever

Posted 1 year ago #         
  8. Irukandji
    Member Profile

Irukandji

My nephew would be PERFECT, but he'd need to move up from the Long Beach peninsula.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  9. Betty T
    Member Profile

He'd probably make more money here, if its anything like it was for pay when I was there in the 80"s.

What's the address for Meanders or location? Need to know before I jump on the bus to go there.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  10. Betty, Meander's address is 9635 16th Ave SW, (south of Roxbury, west side of the street).

Just hop on the 128 to Southcenter, and then get off at 15th & Roxbury.

Mike

Posted 1 year ago #         
  11. My ex-husband (and current best friend) sent in his resume, hopefully he will be hired. He is an excellent cook and has restaurant experience.

Please cross your fingers for him!

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^