WSB Forum » Freebies, Sales, Trades

(3 posts)

Mariners Tix - Great Seats Behind Home Dugout - $44/ea

1. We are a great group of baseball fans and have been season ticket holders for 21 years. We have lost a few members recently and are looking for one or more new buyers.

Our seats are located in Section 122; Row 22 (actually 17 rows back - directly behind the home dugout), Seats 9-10. Each seat is only $44/game (total $88/game). No minimum purchase, approximately 15 games still available.

Please email - ChurchOfBaseball [at] rocketmail [dot] com for more information regarding game allocation, payment due dates, and more.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. emily:

I was in a season ticket club once. There was one guy who always managed to end up with the Tampa Bay tickets, often on back-to-back nights. Of those 15 games is it pretty spread out between visiting teams?

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. I am very interested and sent you an email a week ago, but go no reply. I am guessing the tickets are all gone?

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^