WSB Forum » WSB Reader Recommendations

(9 posts)

Looking for COTTON CANDY

• Started 2 years ago by cjboffoli
  • Latest reply from inactive

1. Does anyone know of a place to purchased bagged cotton candy? I'm trying to find some for a photo shoot.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  2. CJ - I'm going to just throw out some ideas based on seeing things around with my kids (although they've never eaten cotton candy). I think Seattle Fudge at the Center House has some, you also might want to try Bullwinkle's Family fun Center at Southcenter (The Devil's lair as we fondly call it). If you know anyone going to the Sounders game tomorrow, they could get some there for you. The arcade/carousel place at the end of the Pier where the new ferris wheel is on the waterfront might also be a possibility. GOOD LUCK!

Posted 2 years ago #         
  3. I think I saw some a few weeks ago at Walgreens @ 35th and Morgan..

Posted 2 years ago #         
  4. cj: I'm curious... did you ever find any? If so, where??

Posted 2 years ago #         
  5. Jissy: I wasn't successful. Even for the places that do have cotton candy it is a seasonal thing. I'm not even sure the bagged cotton candy will be pliable enough for my purposes. So now I'm looking at renting a machine from up on Aurora and spinning it myself.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  6. luckymom30
    Member Profile

Try the cotton candy and carmel corn vendor at Seattle Center near the member entrance, they always seem to have plenty of pink and blue cotton candy.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  7. Just noticed this:

http://www.facebook.com/spuncottoncandy

Although they sound a bit froofy.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  8. Thanks TR. Looks like a good lead.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  9. inactive
    Member Profile

westseattledood

I saw 4th Ave. Costco had cotton candy machines last week -- tabletop size.

Posted 2 years ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^