WSB Forum » WSB Reader Recommendations

(6 posts)

Looking for accountant recommendations

1. elikapeka
    Member Profile

I need a new accountant after mine has retired. I did a search on previous threads and most of the recommendations were for CPA's. I don't really need a full CPA. An enrolled agent or similar should be fine. I need someone to do year end taxes for both a small business and personal taxes. Thanks!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. muchlove
    Member Profile

Cogger & Associates 244-5631
    Experienced, inexpensive, fast and overall great people! Allen has done our small business taxes for a few years and several others we know for 15-20+!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. Barry2012
    Member Profile

Stacie Yale at Courtesy Accounting, She's handled all of our business and personal tax issues. She does bookeeping and keeps us up to date on everything. Cant say enough good things, REALLY affordable as well!

Stacie Yale
    Courtesy Accounting
    206-932-4855➡Voice
    206-932-1860➡Fax line

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. I second Stacie at Courtesy Accounting. She has done our business and personal returns for the past five years and is very affordable and a great person too!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. elikapeka
    Member Profile

Thanks for the suggestions!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. I will 3rd Stacie and her staff at Courtesy Accounting 206-932-4855 We have been with them since 1990
    They are all about the small business. Rates are great.
    They have a german shepard and white small dog in their offices.

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^