WSB Forum » WSB Reader Recommendations

(6 posts)

looking for a personal/fitness trainer

1. Hi

I need some structure to start getting some exercise again. I'd rather not go the gym route. I think I recall someone on the blog a while back saying that her husband does that. I'd like someone with a wholistic body mind approach. MOney is an issue, but I need a practice to get started again. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. Come down to West Seattle Fight and Fitness and see what we do here. We offer many fun and challenging ways to stay in shape and live a healthy lifestyle.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. PJ Glassey at x-Gym (on Alki) is great!!

PH: 206-938-xgym

High Intensity, 20 min sessions only! You can received 1 free session to see if it's the right fit for you.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. Fitness Together would be a great choice. One goal, one trainer is their motto. They are just above Matador. Talk to Bonnie Katz at 938-7828

http://fitnesstogether.com/westseattle

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. luludog
    Member Profile

Agree that Fitness Together can meet your needs. They are really great and have the holistic approach you are looking for.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. Cost of either XGym or Fitness Together?
    Curious!

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^