WSB Forum » WSB Reader Recommendations

(4 posts)

Looking for a math tutor for a 5th grader

1. phoenix
    Member Profile

I also posted this in "Open Discussion" ... I really need to find a good math tutor for my 5th grader. I'd appreciate any information you can share with me. Thanks so much.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. Batwoman
    Member Profile

Hi Phoenix, I also have a 5th grader and have tried 2 different Math tutors over the years. The first 2 were solid but on the younger side and a bit inexperienced so we took a break while I looked for someone else. I did quite a bit of research online and finally found someone that we've been working with for 3 months and she is fantastic. It is somewhat expensive but worth every penny. Her name is Jenn Wood - website is outdated but here it is anyway: mathwithjenn.wordpress.com, email is jkm.wood @ gmail.com and phone is 206-225-6939. She has a kind and calm manner and does a phenomenal job helping my daughter. I spoke to her tonight and she said she has a few openings so hope that this might be a fit for you and your child.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. phoenix
    Member Profile

Batwoman, Thank you so much for all the information. I really appreciate it. I will give her a call tomorrow.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. Batwoman
    Member Profile

You are very welcome Phoenix, I know how tough it can be to find someone good so hope something works out.

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^