(3 posts)

Lafayette Spectrum 1st Grade Reading assignment

• Started 1 year ago by BrassyMomma
  • Latest reply from Bonnie

1. BrassyMomma
    Member Profile

BrassyMomma

Good evening -
    My ex-husband wrote me just two days ago about a reading assignment our son was supposed to do during the vacation (Our son is with me this year).

He, of course, will not bring the assignment sheet to us (we live seven blocks away) nor will he allow me to pick it up. He also refuses to scan and email it.

Oh. My. GOD.

Does anyone have this assignment for the Spectrum/Ms. Miller's 1st grade class available for me to see and use? Fortunately we've been doing a ton of reading anyway, but without the assignment in front of me, I don't know what is needed. I emailed her and called the school, but it looks like we're at a loss.

Thanks - just post a reply and email here so I can get in contact with you . I'd like to try and get it tomorrow morning if possible. :(

Man - anyone else ever had to deal with an ex like this?
    What a time-wasting experience.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. Do you have a class email list? I have a friend whose son is in that class. I will forward this on to her.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. This is what my friend said:

I believe Mrs. Miller is just having the kids keep a reading log for the 2 weeks they're out of school. What books they read and the minutes each day. Hope this helps.

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^