WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(5 posts)

Is Beni Hoshi out of business?

• Started 6 months ago by bubblegummom
  • Latest reply from Tony S

1. bubblegummom
    Member Profile

It looks like the sign is gone and the phone number is no longer in service. What happened?

Posted 6 months ago #         
  2. First I've heard of it! Checking.

Posted 6 months ago #         
  3. Went over to look; certainly does seem gone. Mentioning it in the business roundup I was working on; dead end for more info tonight but I have at least one source to try tomorrow. Thank you for mentioning it! Sorry to see them go - we went there now and then ... TR

Posted 6 months ago #         
  4. I stopped by Monday, looking forward to a pork teriyaki dinner and it was shut down. Very disappointed as it was within easy walking distance from my place. I suppose I'll be going for more Thai and BBQ now!

Posted 6 months ago #         
  5. I know it's a love or hate place, but those that loved them will really miss it. That site has been Yasukos/Beni Hosi for over 20 years by my count (it was a real estate office throughout the 70's and early 80's). That's quite a run for any restaurant, and makes it all the more confusing as to what happened...thanks for checking on this!

Posted 6 months ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^