WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(7 posts)

House for rent?. Anyone know of any?

1. diane2726
    Member Profile

Looking for a rental house for March 1st. I have been on craigslist everyday (lots of townhomes available). If anyone knows of any houses..driving by etc..pls pass them along. We need 2 plus bdm. We can afford $1800-$2000 per month who allows a nice 9 year old dog..

Any leads would be appreciated-----

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. luckymom30
    Member Profile

3. luludog
    Member Profile

Hello, I have a house that I plan on renting in the March timeframe. It is a 3 bedroom, 1 & 3/4 bath in good condition with updated kitchen. I plan on renting for $2,000 per month. I have not advertised yet since it still a ways out. Please call me if you want to discuss further.
    Thanks, LuLu

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. jamjets
    Member Profile

Lulu, we are looking to occupy a rental in this size and price range (or a lttle lower)in late March. Email me at bkjamjets at gmail with further information please, Thanks!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. You can also try http://www.seattlerentals.com/

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. There's a for rent sign on a townhome on Dawson, just west of Fauntleroy on the south side of the street. I don't know any other details. The best way to find a place may be to drive around the neighborhood and look for signs.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  7. jamjets
    Member Profile

I saw that one the other day Sue, thanks for the heads up. Planning on calling on that one!

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^