WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(16 posts)

Heels For Hounds: A 2013 Event Benefiting Furry Faces Foundation

1. furryfaces
    Member Profile

Heels For Hounds, an exciting new 2013 Event brought to you by Furry Faces Foundation, Ola Salon, Clementine Shoes, Hotwire Online Coffeehouse and The Wash Dog!

To be successful, we need you! Yes, you! Donate your never worn, or gently
    worn women's shoes to Furry Faces Foundation. Our four business friends want to make it easy for you to support so just stop by one of their stores and drop off your shoes.

See the details for this event on our Facebook Event page:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/303849176383406/

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. Well, dagnabit! I just donated the last few pairs of my women's shoes to another cause, but I'll try my best to keep this thread bumped up! ;-)

Mike

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. furryfaces
    Member Profile

Mike, we are so sorry we didn't get the press release to you sooner. ;0)

Love ya,
    The F3 Gang

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. If I donate a lot of my wifes (hardly ever worn) shoes, will you tell her?!!!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. furryfaces
    Member Profile

No, but if she comes to the event in 2013, do you think she might recognize them? ;0)

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. Do the shoes need to be matched sets of four, or will two matched pairs do?

Mike

Posted 1 year ago #         
  7. Good one Mike.

But should there be a matching set of four PLEASE save them for me, I don't care what size they are I want something other than these hooves to look at for a change!!!!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  8. But Grog, you should be proud of your hooves! ;-)

When I was doing my earlier photo search, I ran across this one, but it is too large to post here.

I don't remember exactly how I was going to caption it, but I think it was something about going to great lengths to acquire high heels for the cause.

Mike

Posted 1 year ago #         
  9. The Velvet Bulldog
    Member Profile

Ms. T: What's the timeline on accepting shoes? Thanks!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  10. furryfaces
    Member Profile

To The Velvet Bulldog, thank you for asking! We are accepting shoes immediately and (easily)through February/into March.

Depending how the donations go, our plan is to have the actual 'Heels For Hounds' event sometime in March. The event will include the silent shoe auction; live music; wine tasting and a few other lovely surprises.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  11. The event will include the silent shoe auction;.....

So, you'll only be auctioning of sneakers, moccasins, and such and not the high heels and other clickety-clackety shoes? ;-)

(You know I tease you F3-ers because I loves ya!)

Mike

Posted 1 year ago #         
  12. Just a reminder folks; we're lookin' for shoes here.......

.....not cheeseburgers...

Mike

Posted 1 year ago #         
  13. westcoastdeb
    Member Profile

I'm kinda curious as to why that Chihuahua picture even exists.

-She of few shoes

Posted 1 year ago #         
  14. wcdeb~I think It was a failed Taco Bell campaign to show how their food is superior to that from the burger joints.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  15. Bump!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  16. Mike~Ater all those cheeseburgers don't you mean 'burb'?!!

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^