WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(6 posts)

Have i told you lately ....

• Started 1 year ago by JoB
  • Latest reply from The Velvet Bulldog

1. How much i love the photos posted everywhere on this site.

I want to thank the many photographers who contribute and WSB for posting them.

They create a connection to our home that is difficult to discover on your own.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. Yes!

We have some great photographers contributing to this site!

Mike

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. The Velvet Bulldog
    Member Profile

I agree JoB! Machel Spence (big love for her work) David Hutchinson, Christopher Boffoli and Trileigh Tucker are names I can think of right off the top of my head.

The Blog's contributing photographers show that even in this digital age, where a camera is included in everything, ("Dammit, where'd I leave the Spork Camera??") that photography is still an art.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. MercyMoi
    Member Profile

MercyMoi

I love when a photo is posted of a bird, insect, plant, flower, or what have you, for the intent purpose of identification and people come in from all over with their amazing knowledge and expertise! I learn so much from WSB contributors and marvel at how much I don't know. ;) Incidentally during the trimiran fiasco on Beach Drive, I caught myself wondering how *so many* readers could know so much about boating - terms, equipment, general know how. It's so cool to learn from commenters.

And yes, keep the scenery and wildlife photos coming!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. TVB, if you can't locate your camera, here's a kit to build yourself another.....

(Just be sure to work in a well-ventilated area)

Mike

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. The Velvet Bulldog
    Member Profile

Million-dollar idea right there, miws!

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^