WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(4 posts)

Goats on Jacobsen Road - gone?

1. Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knows what might have happened to those three goats on Jacobsen Road? There had been a vending machine installed along the fence line so people could stop and feed them. Now it and those goats are gone.

Greg

Posted 2 months ago #         
  2. My Alki Elem. school bus route goes up and down Jacobson every day and the kids always look for the goats as we pass.

Wed. morning they noticed the lack of the vending machine and were all suddenly full of woe that the goats were gone.

In my attempt to cheer them up a little I offered....“maybe they are away on a job for a while and their human took the machine so the people who visit them at their temporary home can feed them some treats?”.

Oh how I, and so many others hope this is the case.

Posted 2 months ago #         
  3. According to someone who e-mailed us, the goats aren't gone, the owner removed the "vending machine." I have a followup inquiry out seeking to verify the circumstances and whether it might return. - TR

Posted 2 months ago #         
  4. Raincity
    Member Profile

Raincity

We miss the goats/vending machine too. They are the reward for walking back up the hill.

Posted 2 months ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^