WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(3 posts)

FREE Coffee @ SODO December 9th - 15th

• Started 1 year ago by luckymom30
  • Latest reply from luckymom30

1. luckymom30
    Member Profile

Who likes FREE COFFEE? Starting today, we’re pouring free coffee ALL WEEK at our new drive-thru in SODO on 4th Ave., just two blocks north of the West Seattle bridge. Good for any size brewed coffee with your choice of delicious creamer – caramel, vanilla or hazelnut.

Any Size!!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. Luckymom, what is the name/address of the drive-thru? Hours? My husband passes by there on bike most mornings and I thought I'd let him know. Thanks!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. luckymom30
    Member Profile

SODO Store is located at 2990 4th Ave S. Seattle

Hours:
    Mon-Fri 5 am - 9:30 pm

Sat 6 am - 9:30 pm

Sun 6 am - 7:30 pm

“Seattle’s Best Coffee unveils its first-ever drive-thru and walk-up concept store in SODO on November 14. The SODO location showcases a revamped 600-square-foot drive-thru-centric design, an entirely reinvented look for Seattle’s Best Coffee. From glass-lined walls that provide wait-tainment for customers, an easy-to-navigate menu board and straightforward pricing, never-before seen menu offerings and overall approachable and innovative design, the new SODO store delivers on the Seattle’s Best promise of fast, friendly and delicious offerings. The new innovative SODO design will become the future model for the brand’s retail expansion.”

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^