WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(10 posts)

Everywhere in West Seattle

1. Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. Defacing this fence was not a very "peaceful" thing to do. Friggin' hooligans!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. Love it!

Peace through strength.

Merry Christmas.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. SKB, was it you that did it so you could say that?

I would rather it be a peace sign, a well known symbol of well....peace, love, not war than another gang symbol or bad words.

But if you're asking, yes..I would be pissed if this was my fence. lol

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. Danny said it.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. Peace on this!! Watch out for Whirled Peas too.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  7. Perhaps, just perhaps, it was the fence owner who did it...hey, it could happen ! :)

Posted 1 year ago #         
  8. i think i know a fence owner who did that

Posted 1 year ago #         
  9. It most certainly was the fence owner who did this, SKooBy Doo. It was not an act of vandalism.

Speaking of that, though, I should tell you that shortly after the peace sign went up there last summer it was defaced – by some honest-to-god "hooligans." But the owner touched it up again right away, and it was good as new.

Take that, hooligans!

For all of you peace tourists out there, this is on the north side of SW Barton Place, 'bout half a block before Delridge. I blurred out the address in this pic, but the wood fence and peace sign are highly visible, so you can't miss it if you're driving around there.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  10. I just passed by that on the bus the other day!

Mike

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^