WSB Forum » West Seattle Food

(8 posts)

Delicious, creative, sweet treats!

• Started 2 years ago by ErinDiVine
  • Latest reply from ErinDiVine

1. ErinDiVine
    Member Profile

We're having a bake sale at 2132 California SW, near Admiral.

Saturday and Sunday, 9AM - 3PM

We'll have vegan options, deeply chocolatey brownies, bacony things, chewy cookies, crispy cookies, and muffins! Coffee and hot cocoa too!

Proceeds will go to helping a West Seattle family reunite with their children for Christmas!

If you can't make it to the bake sale but would still like to buy cookies, cupcakes or other sweet treats for your holiday party (or just your sweet tooth!) please contact us via text, call or email!

206-214-8900
    ediviccaro@gmail.com

Posted 2 years ago #         
  2. this deserves a bump

Posted 2 years ago #         
  3. celeste17
    Member Profile

celeste17

Are you going to be in the lobby of your building or one of the apts.?

Posted 2 years ago #         
  4. ErinDiVine
    Member Profile

Thanks, JoB and Celeste!

We'll be on the sidewalk outside the building.

:-)

Now, back to frosting cookies I go!

Posted 2 years ago #         
  5. Erin : just want to make sure you have your address correct as you are actually north of the Admiral District/"Junction", not too near the Alaska Junction.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  6. ErinDiVine
    Member Profile

Jissy, thanks so much for the clarification! You are right, now that I think about it. Edited my post. I am new to Seattle! :-D

Posted 2 years ago #         
  7. ErinDiVine
    Member Profile

**UPDATE** Saturday: We were rained out early today, but thank you to all who did come out! Every customer was as sweet as the cookies! Neighbors came out to say hello, and even those who didn't make purchases were invariably friendly and awesome.

We'll be back tomorrow morning. If it rains, we'll be in the courtyard of the building at 2132 California to keep the goodies from getting wet.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  8. ErinDiVine
    Member Profile

Looks like the weather isn't cooperating today either. If we get rained out, please feel free to give us a call at 206 214 8900 and we can deliver treats in the area!

Posted 2 years ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^