WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(2 posts)

Deliberate ‘tacking’ of bike paths(?)

1. This is not my news to report however I am forward-posting it here in case other cyclists have yet to hear about or experience it.

It appears someone (who is about as sharp as a marshmallow) has been tossing tacks onto bike paths/lanes around the Seattle area.

Be careful riders and keep a good look-out as you go to and fro...http://seattlebikeblog.com/2013/01/11/alaskan-way-trail-tacks-appear-intentional/

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. This is just a reminder for everyone traveling by bike to be prepared for flats, especially on the streets of Seattle.

Should be a minor inconvenience for someone to fix a flat on a bike. At least you don't have to pay a lot of money to get your vehicle towed somewhere and then pay for an expensive tire and to have it replaced!

Imagine if there were nails all over the roads! I'd rather be on my bike and take my chances with getting a flat I could easily fix in less than 10 minutes.

Besides...karma is a b!tch. ;)

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^