WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(5 posts)

Could use a little help

1. Betty T
    Member Profile

We had a recent move-in where I live and like myself came in with little I acquired things along the way over nearly 7 yrs. She is in need of several things if anyone has them in their way. She's not asking, I am. 1 or 2 lamp or end tables; a small table and 2 chairs(or only table); and a book shelf.
    As Ive said before we residents try to help those who come here with little or nothing. My email bjhalltathotmaildotcom.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. luckymom30
    Member Profile

I checked on Craigslist and found someone who lives in Admiral, and they have several free furniture and other items, I have also asked afew of my neighbors so I really hope it works out.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. Betty T
    Member Profile

Ive never done craigs list but mabe will try it.
    Thanks for the info.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. luckymom30
    Member Profile

I have had acouple of my neighbors tell me they have some items for you so maybe check your email.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. Betty T
    Member Profile

luckymom

Oh, sorry I missed them but been having computer issues. If the offer is still good have them call me. 206 937 3247.

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^