WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(14 posts)

Charlestown Street Cafe building

• Started 1 year ago by WSratsinacage
  • Latest reply from gmabetty

1. WSratsinacage
    Member Profile

Anyone know about plans for this building that has been vacant for about 2 years? Demo? New business coming soon? Thanks.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. Irukandji
    Member Profile

Irukandji

If I had the money, I'd turn it into a satellite for Community Fitness. http://www.communityfitness.com/about/

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. I'd turn it into a Doughnut Plant franchise:

http://doughnutplant.com

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. Fitness center AND doughnuts!

Each business would feed on the other, so to speak.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. Darn you, Christopher ... I did not need to know of the existence of Doughnut Plant <adding to itinerary of next NYC trip now>. :)

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. Sue: You may be cursing me now but you'll surely thank me later. Those doughnuts, made with Mark Isreal's grandfather's 1930's yeasted doughnut recipe, are among the most unique and tasty that I have ever tasted.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  7. AdmiralJaneway
    Member Profile

I would love to see Julia's open a restaurant there.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  8. WSratsinacage
    Member Profile

Just seems strange that in this hot West Seattle development market that a building would stay unused for so long.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  9. Ms. Sparkles
    Member Profile

If I had the money I'd turn it into a community center / all ages dance club (but I get to pick the music) =-)

Posted 1 year ago #         
  10. EmmyJane
    Member Profile

EmmyJane

I'd tear it down and build myself a members only dog park. Only black/chocolate male labs allowed (the only dogs my female golden likes to play with). Mwahahahahaha.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  11. Petting farm? Water park? Zipline?

Posted 1 year ago #         
  12. Drop-in Daycare!!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  13. Drop in day care AND dog park. Day care in the middle, dog park surrounding. Tear up some asphalt and it'll be a typical dog park: barren, dirt, and dogs.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  14. gmabetty
    Member Profile

Mostly I'm trying out my new registration. But would love to see another family restaurant. I miss getting coffee or lunch after a doctor's appointment at Swedish. Now have to go to Admiral or back to Junction.

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^