WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(4 posts)

Car Painting?

1. birdrescuer
    Member Profile

Anyone know where to get a car painted at a reasonable price? My car is not damaged so much as scratched and nicked. Thanks

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. I had my bumper replaced and painted recently by Malo's Autobody in White Center. They were quick and the price was what I expected. Knockout Auto Repair (Alaska & 35th) gave me a cheaper quote, however they are cash/check only.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. I used Malo's Autobody also and they do quality work.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. Agreed on Malo's Autobody for body work, however they will not do a paint-only job. I asked them for a bid to repaint my Honda (no body work) and they declined, referring me to a Renton outfit whose name I forget. My web search of that company told me it had very few happy customers. I went another direction.

Long story short, and since I wasn't looking at spending much nor loking for a lifetime paint job, I went to Maaco's in South Lake Union. I spent less than 25% of some of the bids I received, they had excellent reviews, and I am totally satisfied. If had to do it again, I'd make the same choice. They'll do a nice job for you.

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^