WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(12 posts)

Canning Jars?

1. Anyone know where to get QUART sized canning jars? Looking for a reasonable price too as I hope to get quite a few.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. melissa
    Member Profile

I've seen them at MacLendon and also at PCC. PCC had a few cases above the bulk section. Worth giving them a call. Good luck.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. Fred Meyer may have them too. Or even QFC.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. Try the Goodwill or Thrift Stores. The lids are usually no good, but you can buy them elsewhere.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. biankat
    Member Profile

biankat

Just saw a good 6-10 of them at value village in southcenter.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. rainbwmarshmllw
    Member Profile

If you want to email me your name and number. I can give it to my grandma who is in the process of cleaning out the basement and has at least 3 boxes of quart size canning jars she would like to sell.

luckykitty89@gmail.com

Posted 1 year ago #         
  7. melissa
    Member Profile

Also:
    http://www.specialtybottle.com/ecomasonjarsmi.aspx

Fab prices.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  8. I know True Value in the junction has canning jars, but unsure if they have the quart size.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  9. Thanks all! Anyone know of a place to buy those 3 liter hinged canning jars? I like the LeParfait ones but not stuck on them...would rather do it in a store than online, or better yet, from someone looking to get rid of them!!!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  10. Maybe I should wait for "spring cleaning" for people that might be getting rid of these large canning jars

Posted 1 year ago #         
  11. Homer, if you can wait until May, you might find some at the West Seattle Community Garage Sale.

Plus, who knows what else you might find?!

Mike

Posted 1 year ago #         
  12. Hehehe...I could always get the wife a bowling ball!

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^