WSB Forum » West Seattle Food

(12 posts)

Best Pancakes in WS?

1. catlady
    Member Profile

We need pancakes! So, what's the best in West Seattle? Or nearby?

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. My pancake connoisseur prefers Endolyne Joe's over all others in West Seattle - especially with blueberries!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. tom kelley
    Member Profile

The blueberry pancakes at the Chelan are unbeatable.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. Current fave: Countryside, 150th & Ambaum

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. catlady
    Member Profile

These are great! I forgot about the Chelan - we'll have to give that another try. Especially with blueberries. We haven't been to Joe's in a while either and love their coffee cake.

dhg - is that the little yellow cafe that used to be Germaine's Kitchen? Germaine's moved to 153rd about a year ago and just recently went out of business. That was our "go to" pancake place.

But we're ready to venture out back to old/new places in search of the best 'cakes. We ended up at Jak's this morning, but they didn't have pancakes. But, the french toast was a wonderful substitute!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. The Velvet Bulldog
    Member Profile

I like the flapjack breakfast at Skylark. The pancakes are fluffy plus you get eggs and a side, so you've got your sweet/savory cravings all covered in one meal!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  7. I agree with the Chelan, blueberry pancakes! The price is even better if you order the Chef Eddy! Also like the Alki Cafe restaurant pancakes (but don't like their prices as much).

Posted 1 year ago #         
  8. Chez Dave in Highland Park.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  9. My wife sayes mine are the best she's ever had.

But we're not open to the public, so you gotta become family or a close-friend to get some!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  10. hollyplace
    Member Profile

hollyplace

Alki Cafe Gingerbread Pancakes or the Sourdough pancakes

Posted 1 year ago #         
  11. Lindsey
    Member Profile

Lindsey

I can't believe no one has mentioned the banana pancakes with pecan praline syrup from Circa! They are amazing. I have a hard time ordering anything else.

If you don't like bananas, the pancakes at Skylark are very good too.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  12. Just tried the banana pancakes at Fiddlehead, yum!
    I have also always been a fan of the blueberry pancakes at Endolyne Joes..

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^