WSB Forum » West Seattle Jobs Offered

(4 posts)

Babysitter needed (high school student)

• Started 1 year ago by orfgf5130
  • Latest reply from singularname

1. Nanners
    Member Profile

Hello, I am looking for a babysitter to help care for my 5 year old son a few afternoons a week. I would need someone that could pick him up from school at 3pm and watch him until 5/5:30 M,W,TH - so you would need reliable transportation. We live near the junction and close to Ercollini, which is great on a dry day. High school juniors/seniors or new graduates encouraged to reply as this is only a part-time situation. Compensation negotiable..

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. TaylorMGeorge2014
    Member Profile

Hello,
    My name is Taylor-Marie and I am very interested in this opportunity. I am junior in high school, currently studying to get my certified nursing assistants. i go to school in west seattle at West Seattle High and i am currently a volunteer at the Fauntleroy YMCA with the preschool. your welcome to contact me via email at taytay.george@gmail.com or you can text or call me at 1(206)307-8146. thank you and have a wonderful evening :) hope to hear from you soon.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. lms98816
    Member Profile

Hi! my name is Lauren and I would very much so enjoy this opportunity. I have my CPR and first aid cards and training. I am a licensed driver. I am a Junior at Seattle Lutheran High School in West Seattle. I have Babysat since I was 12 years old. If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me at lms98816@gmail.com! Thank you, make it a great day.
    Lauren

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. singularname
    Member Profile

singularname

I <3 Taylor and Lauren. :->

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^