WSB Forum » Open Discussion

(2 posts)

artists group in West Seattle

1. I had gone to a couple of meetings of artists that meet to talk about art once a month. Not sure if it disbanded or if I just got dropped from the list.
    Is anyone familiar with it. They had a nice crafts show last year which I might have missed.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. wren: I'd encourage you to drop into 1 of the local WS Community Centers (Hiawatha, Delridge, High Point, Alki, SW Community Center) and pick-up one of their Winter schedules (I just picked one up today)... they have lots of classes and a range of things for what they call "Lifelong Recreation" which I believe they classify for the 50+ crowd (I think I saw in another thread you are 61 is why I mention it). Some I'm glancing at are BookClubs, Fieldtrips, Potlucks, Bridge, Pottery, Drawing, Cooking, Martial Arts & I think I saw some Art classes... might get you hooked back into a group.

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^