WSB Forum » West Seattle Jobs Offered

(5 posts)

Amateur Photographer needed for Engagement photos!

• Started 2 years ago by vmeadowsderhudy
  • Latest reply from julestomei

1. vmeadowsderhudy
    Member Profile

We are in need of some engagement photos ASAP!

We are looking to take some photos at Alki Beach and are willing to pay. This shoot should not take more than 30 minutes and no photo editing is required. We just need someone with a decent camera to take some cute photos at the beach with the city in the background (weather permitting).
    We can even provide the memory card for the photos (to avoid the hassle of emailing/uploading photos)if necessary.

We are hoping to take these photos by 11/21/2012!

Posted 2 years ago #         
  2. Did someone say Arbor Heights? We must be neighbors. Drop me a line at kevinmcc AT comcast D O T net and perhaps I can assist you! I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  3. Possible could help jimclarkphoto at gmail dot com

Posted 2 years ago #         
  4. I went on craigslist and posted an ad. You wouldnt believe the response I got. Create the ad, what you want and what you want to pay and watch the offers pile in.
    Congrats!

Posted 2 years ago #         
  5. has anyone by chance filled this spot? I live near alki and Im looking for any kind of work having to do with taking photos. please let me know, thanks

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^