2629 SW Andover St
Seattle, WA 98126
October is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2017 at 6 PM
5:30 pm Doors Open | 6-7:30 pm Spin | 7:30-8:30 pm Wine & Nibbles
WEST SEATTLE HEALTH CLUB is hosting a FUNDRAISING SPIN-A-THON
Benefitting THE WAVE FOUNDATION
Join Us for a Great Work Out and Help Raise Awareness & Educate Young Adults about healthy relationships, and the impact of sexual assault and domestic violence in our society.
Donate & Win Great Prizes!
• $30 Minimum Donation to Participate
• 90 Minute Spin Featuring Coaches Lindsay Aykens, Stacy Munn & Kermit Williams
• Raffle Prizes! Wine, Champagne & Appetizers Afterwards!
REGISTER & RESERVE YOUR BIKE at westseattlehc.com or Call 206.556.3280
• All Participants receive a WAVE water bottle and one (1) Raffle Ticket for a chance to win Six (6) Prizes
• Additional Raffle Tickets may be purchased at the event: $5 each or 3 for $10
• All Non-WSHC Participants will receive a 5-Day Guest Pass to the Health Club.
Fundraising is Optional but Encouraged. RAISE $250 or More by October 13 and Qualify to WIN!
To learn more about The WAVE Foundation, visit our website at thewavefoundation.org