From the Seattle Aquarium:
Explore the beach during winter nighttime low tides with Beach Naturalist staff and volunteers. Discover what creatures we see on the beach at this time of year. Dress for the weather (bundle up!) and for tide pooling: boots, hats, gloves and a good flashlight are musts.
Friday, January 11, 8:30–10:30pm
(Low tide is -2.84 @ 10:27pm)
Friday, February 8, 8:30–10pm
(Low tide is -1.66 @ 9:27pm)
Click here to RSVP for this event. RSVPs are encouraged but not mandatory.
Constellation Park/(South) Alki Beach
1. Take Spokane St. exit off I–5 to West Seattle
2. Take Admiral Way exit off West Seattle Bridge
3. Stay on Admiral through West Seattle to 63rd Ave SW
4. Turn left at 63rd to Beach Drive SW
5. Park on Beach Drive SW
6. Meet the Naturalists at the canopy at 63rd Ave SW and Beach Dr. SW