Let’s Kayak the Duwamish River!
You are invited to hop in a kayak and explore Seattle’s only river, the Duwamish River. As we paddle, see amazing views of Mt. Rainier, restoration sites, watchable wildlife, and a different side of the industries that power Seattle’s economy.
– September 9 – “Stories of this Place” with Cindy Updegrave and Roger Fernandes
– All tours are 6 pm to 8:30 pm – bring a picnic dinner!
– RSVP with Alki Kayak Tours – 206-953-0237 or email@example.com
– No kayaking experience needed! All gear is included
– Kayak rentals are $45 per person – tours are free if you provide your own Kayak!
– Donations at the event towards DRCC/TAG’s programs appreciated
– Location – Launch from T-107 Park or Duwamish Waterway Park. Find out with your RSVP!
Questions? Contact@duwamishcleanup.org or 206-359-1774
West Seattle, Washington