|When:||Back to Calendar September 17, 2013 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm||Where:||Senior Center of West Seattle
4217 Southwest Oregon Street
The relaunched Junction Neighborhood Organization holds its next meeting on September 17th, at the West Seattle Senior Center from 6:30-7:30 pm in the Alhadeff room.
Tuesday, 9/17 6:30-7:30pm
West Seattle Senior Center
Alhadeef Room, Lower Level
Hello JuNO Neighbors:
Please join us for our next meeting.
Our Honored Guest Speakers will be:
Michael Jenkins, Director Seattle Design Commission
What is the Seattle Design Commission and how the Design Commission works with the City to review Street Alley Vacation applicants
(ex: 4755 Whole Foods Project – Fauntleroy and Alaska; Equity Project – California and Alaska, Spruce/LA Fitness project)
Beverly Barnett, Seattle Dept. of Transportation
What is the value of a Street Alley Vacation. How does SDOT process Street Alley Vacation requests.
Barbara Gray, City of Seattle
Please arrive on time to be assured a seat.
Other Topics we will be discussing:
· Junction Clean Up – need chairperson – Saturday 9/21 @ 9:00 am
· Drain Stenciling – need 3 leaders – Saturday 9/21 @ 9:00am
*****Volunteers Please email me back so I can add you to the agenda!
· SPUCE/LA Fitness Project – status update
· Westwood/Roxhill/Arborheights Community Council – Transportation Legislation update
· LAND USE REVIEW COMMITTEE – update
· WS Junction – Parking study update
· Getting it Right for WS – update
· CVS Pharmacy – update
No Comments yet »
All contents copyright 2013, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^