|When:||Back to Calendar July 9, 2014 @ 9:00 pm – July 10, 2014 @ 12:59 am|
|Repeats:||Weekly on Wednesday - forever||Where:||Skylark Café & Club
3803 Delridge Way Southwest
Fully backlined open mic at Skylark every Wednesday, 7:30pm sign-up / 9pm to close, ages 21+.
Our Open Mic rules! There is no host to hog the spotlight, just a friendly sound engineer. You do a quick line check, introduce yourself to the audience, and get right to performing your 15-minute set (three songs is a good estimate since that includes set up and break down time).
• No host to hog the spotlight, just bands/solo acts and a friendly, experienced sound engineer
• Full 16 track recordings of your set available for purchase ($10 for solo acts, $20 for bands), make a demo!
• Full menu available until midnight, hot toddy drink special for singer’s throats :)
• All genres welcome: solo, acoustic, electronica, full bands, and comedy of any type
• 15 minutes/3 songs each (sometimes touring acts get a little extra time)
• Ludwig house drums, Vox AC30 guitar amp, Yamaha G50410 guitar amp, Ashdown ABM500 bass amp, Shure mics, DIs, etc.
Sign-up begins at 8:00 pm. Music starts at 9:00 pm.
Sign-up sheet goes out every Wednesday at 8:00 pm sharp (trivia will still be in progress so don’t be alarmed). You must be present in person to sign up for an open mic slot. The only exception is bands on tour who have made arrangements in advance for a particular time.
Additional details here.
No Comments yet »
All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^