|When:||Back to Calendar July 9, 2014 @ 8:00 pm - 11:45 pm|
|Repeats:||Weekly on Wednesday - forever||Where:||Skylark Café & Club
3803 Delridge Way Southwest
Fully backlined open mic at Skylark every Wednesday, 7:30pm sign-up / 9pm to close, ages 21+.
Our Open Mic rules! There is no host to hog the spotlight, just a friendly sound engineer. You do a quick line check, introduce yourself to the audience, and get right to performing your 15-minute set (three songs is a good estimate since that includes set up and break down time).
• No host to hog the spotlight, just bands/solo acts and a friendly, experienced sound engineer
• Full 16 track recordings of your set available for purchase ($10 for solo acts, $20 for bands), make a demo!
• Full menu available until midnight, hot toddy drink special for singer’s throats :)
• All genres welcome: solo, acoustic, electronica, full bands, and comedy of any type
• 15 minutes/3 songs each (sometimes touring acts get a little extra time)
• Ludwig house drums, Vox AC30 guitar amp, Yamaha G50410 guitar amp, Ashdown ABM500 bass amp, Shure mics, DIs, etc.
Sign-up begins at 7:30 pm. Music starts at 8:00 pm.
You must be present in person to sign up for an open mic slot. The only exception is bands on tour who have made arrangements in advance for a particular time.
Additional details here.
No Comments yet »
All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^