|When:||Back to Calendar September 9, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm||Where:||West Seattle or South Park launch points
|Categories:||Boating Environment History Tours|
Let’s Kayak the Duwamish River!
You are invited to hop in a kayak and explore Seattle’s only river, the Duwamish River. As we paddle, see amazing views of Mt. Rainier, restoration sites, watchable wildlife, and a different side of the industries that power Seattle’s economy.
- September 9 – “Stories of this Place” with Cindy Updegrave and Roger Fernandes
- All tours are 6 pm to 8:30 pm – bring a picnic dinner!
- RSVP with Alki Kayak Tours – 206-953-0237 or email@example.com
- No kayaking experience needed! All gear is included
- Kayak rentals are $45 per person – tours are free if you provide your own Kayak!
- Donations at the event towards DRCC/TAG’s programs appreciated
- Location – Launch from T-107 Park or Duwamish Waterway Park. Find out with your RSVP!
Questions? Contact@duwamishcleanup.org or 206-359-1774
No Comments yet »
All contents copyright 2005-2015, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^