|When:||Back to Calendar December 15, 2012 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm||Where:||Center Studio
9611 16th Avenue Southwest
|Categories:||Art Holidays How to help White Center|
Saturday December 15th, 4 pm-8 pm, Center Studio will have a whole studio full of fantastic local artisans known as Blithe Bazaar!
A cozy evening of sips sweets and shopping supporting local White Center and West Seattle artisans.
* Debbie Bianchi – Artist of the month at Center Studio
* Photography by Sarah Barrick: Sacred Mandala pendants, paperweights & more
* Go2Girl Design – Custom aprons perfeft for the hostess and entertainer in all of us
* Starjuice Aromatherapy – Fun & fresh handcrafted products for body & environment
* Amy & Kindle – Hand-made wooden toys & hand-knitted wares for all
* One-of-a-kind Czech glass jewelry by Boo Balkan Foster of Balkan Designs
* Enjoy a quicky with Darcey & Jenny – Massage therapists at Center Studio
* …Able Designs – Fabric snack & sandwich bags – reusable, washable, adorable!
* Enameled jewelry & other pretty stuff by Jennifer Forland Designs
* Art by Lonjina – All natural hand warmers & eye pillows
December Artist at Center Studio: Debbie Bianchi
Seattle artist, Debbie Bianchi creates fanciful, fairy tale inspired landscapes populated by birds and exotic plant forms that grow organically from bits of collaged material, acrylic and oil paints, and encaustic media. She creates her own stencils based on textile patterns from around the world. Bianchi’s early work with vintage clothes and textiles has evolved into a technique of layering dimensional objects into low-relief pieces that straddle trompe-l’oeil painting and assemblages. Her work has been published and exhibited throughout the region. Find out more at: www.debbiebianchi.com
No Comments yet »
All contents copyright 2013, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^