Update: Crash at 37th/Hinds, one person to hospital

March 8, 2014 at 1:08 pm | In West Seattle news, WS breaking news | 6 Comments

1:08 PM: Thanks to Diane and Keith for the tip: Police and fire are blocking 37th in Admiral, near Hinds (map), in the aftermath of a crash. Diane reports a private ambulance has arrived – no medic unit was dispatched, indicating no life-threatening injuries – and that there’s debris in the street. So if you have to get around in that area, avoid 37th for a while.

2:16 PM UPDATE: The road’s open again, Diane reports. And Keith sent photos that we’re adding – in the one immediately above this paragraph, he says the car in the background by the ambulance also was damaged. Both mention one person transported by ambulance.

1. 37th at Hinds was blocked for about an hour; car crashed and stuck at our stop sign; there were 2 fire trucks blocking 37th; couple police cars, and AMR; tow truck finally took the car away about 10 mins ago; 37th is all clear now

Comment by Diane — 1:28 pm March 8, 2014 #

2. The rain has been brutal all day. Watch your speeds out there.

Comment by East Coast Cynic — 3:48 pm March 8, 2014 #

3. thanks for taking pics Keith; I was too damn lazy to go down stairs and out in the rain to see the part of 37th south of Hinds not in my view; I’m on top floor looking down on the fire truck and crashed car

Comment by Diane — 3:50 pm March 8, 2014 #

4. No problem, I needed a walk anyway and curiosity got the better of me.

Comment by Keith — 9:42 am March 9, 2014 #

5. I’m the person who was by it by this black car..my car is totalled. I would like to talk to the kind people who helped me ad we

Comment by mari Cormier — 1:13 pm March 10, 2014 #

6. Finishing my blog…could the kind people who helped me and my dog bubba please call me 206 9310146. Thank you so much!

Comment by mari Cormier — 1:15 pm March 10, 2014 #

All contents copyright 2005-2015, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.