West Seattle Super Bowl spirit: Friday afternoon quarterbacking

January 31, 2014 at 4:56 pm | In West Seattle news, WS & Sports | 10 Comments

Greg shared two photos, explaining:

Living on Manning Street is not fun this weekend …

So, we made a little adjustment …

Much better!

1. LOVE!!! :D

Comment by RarelyEver — 5:27 pm January 31, 2014 #

2. Thank you thank you thank you!! We’d been trying to figure out how to remedy that situation ! Thanks for taking care of it !!!
    Go Hawks!!!

Comment by WSince86 — 7:00 pm January 31, 2014 #

3. Tee-hee, well done!

Comment by helridge — 8:19 pm January 31, 2014 #

4. Should make it the 12th manning st…..just saying! Go Hawks!

Comment by Jwws — 8:46 pm January 31, 2014 #

5. Vandals. Go Broncos!!!!

Comment by Jonathan — 9:58 pm January 31, 2014 #

6. It should be a good game, but unrelenting hysteria from day one has had a bit of a forced, manufactured feel to it. I think fan’s have peaked already.

Comment by G — 11:14 pm January 31, 2014 #

7. I was just thinking about that last night when I passed Manning Street – that it should be re-named Wilson Street until Monday. GO HAWKS!

Comment by Alphonse — 11:50 pm January 31, 2014 #

8. Thanks Vandals. My relatives are on their way back to Mandan, North Dakota, because they could not find Manning Street.

The FBI is on this vandalism as I write this…

I hope, anyway…

Comment by Genesee Hill — 4:43 pm February 1, 2014 #

9. G: *fans or *fans’
    I couldn’t tell which you meant. Go Hawks!

Comment by cbof — 12:08 am February 2, 2014 #

10. Ha! Funny!!!
    The community spirit I’ve seen here is fun and making me really love football for the week.
    For me “getting into the Hawks” is to watch the second half of the last game and getting to today’s game a bit earlier. So much fun watching people do great and not-great things with and to their bodies. Hope they all heal up okay.

Comment by miranda — 9:30 am February 2, 2014 #