West Seattle restaurants: Pho Aroma invites you to Lunar New Year lion-dance celebration

January 23, 2014 at 10:10 pm | In Delridge, West Seattle news, West Seattle restaurants | 18 Comments

Melinda Nguyen and Scott Dang are in their fourth year of operating popular Vietnamese restaurant Pho Aroma in North Delridge, and are getting ready for a Lunar New Year celebration. We stopped by the restaurant today after getting word that they’re inviting the community to be there at 2 pm Saturday, February 1st, for traditional festivities including West Seattle-based lion-dance team, Âu Lạc Vovinam. Pho Aroma is at Delridge/Findlay (map).

1. Lion-dance team?! Fun!

Comment by Phoebe — 10:28 pm January 23, 2014 #

2. Pho Aroma is a fantastic restaurant. Love their food.

Comment by Mike — 11:59 pm January 23, 2014 #

3. Great people and wonderful food, best pho in Seattle. We are grateful to have you in the neighborhood.

Comment by David — 2:27 am January 24, 2014 #

4. that place is pretty darn tasty.

Comment by bridgetosomewhere — 6:41 am January 24, 2014 #

5. Oh fun! Was just there having a yummy bowl of veggie pho yesterday. Great cure for a cold!

Comment by kayo — 7:13 am January 24, 2014 #

6. Agree – it is a fantastic restaurant – they’ve got a tamarind fish thing that is mind-blowing.

hey look, I said something positive and non-snarky. Yay!

Comment by JAT — 7:47 am January 24, 2014 #

7. The best pho in Seattle for sure!

Comment by Snowflake — 8:11 am January 24, 2014 #

8. Best Pho in Seattle for sure! And I’m so so happy to have them in our neighborhood. Looks like a fun event.

Comment by Lindsey — 8:49 am January 24, 2014 #

9. their pho is very tasty !

I am curious where the lion dance will be, on the side street, Findlay ?

Comment by sam-c — 9:24 am January 24, 2014 #

10. Right after the nearby Delridge Library Branch, Pho Aroma is the BEST thing to happen in the Brandon area for as long as I can recall. Hats off to Artistic Jorge Upholstery across the street from Pho Aroma as well!

Comment by Mike D. — 10:17 am January 24, 2014 #

11. Glad to hear people like this place. I drive by all the time and never tried it. I will definitely stop in and try it!!!

Comment by ACG — 12:20 pm January 24, 2014 #

12. Throwing in my hat for Pho Aroma too, been eating there since it opened and it’s a huge benefit to our oft-forgotten strip of middle-Delridge. Great food, good service, good prices, great owners.

Comment by Delridge Denizen — 12:25 pm January 24, 2014 #

13. They clearly make all their broth’s from scratch!! Absolutely the best pho I have had in Seattle.
    Who know PHO could be tasty. :)

Comment by scout 15 — 12:59 pm January 24, 2014 #

14. This is such a fun place, not just great food. Did anyone see how decorated they were for Halloween? Love it!

Comment by D — 1:21 pm January 24, 2014 #

15. Best Pho in “West” Seattle ;)

Comment by Wes C. Addle — 2:37 pm January 24, 2014 #

16. LOVE Pho Aroma! Big fan of the lemongrass chicken :)

Comment by Cait — 11:33 pm January 24, 2014 #

17. wonderful restaurant, wonderful people. I love all of their food, the Pho is definitely my favorite. The best ever, anywhere!
    Celebrating Lunar New Year with them should be a fun event.

Comment by kel e — 6:10 pm January 25, 2014 #

18. I always drive by there and never have time to come in and try their Pho that i hear tastes delish! I’ve been looking for top family friendly restaurants in Seattle and was wondering if this is one? Hopefully it is so i can bring my family :)

Comment by Julia's — 11:20 am February 12, 2014 #