If you’ll be out driving late Friday/early Saturday – you should know that the plan for Highway 99 closures has changed a bit. The work is part of the Spokane Street Overcrossing project, rebuilding an elevated section south of the West Seattle Bridge. Here are the newest details from WSDOT:
Northbound SR 99 closures: 10 pm Friday to 8 am Saturday:
· All lanes closed between S. Nevada and S. Royal Brougham Way
· East Marginal Way off-ramp is open
· West Seattle Bridge ramp to NB SR 99 closed
Southbound SR 99 closures: closures: 10 pm Friday to 8 am Saturday:
· All lanes closed between S. Atlantic Street and S. Nevada Street.
· Drivers heading to the West Seattle Bridge will be detoured to E. Marginal Way South at the S. Atlantic Street exit.
Southbound SR 99 closures: 8 am to noon Saturday:
· All lanes of southbound SR 99 will be closed from just south of the West Seattle Bridge exit and S. Nevada Street.
· Drivers heading to the West Seattle Bridge will be able to use the West Seattle Bridge exit.
Again, these closures/changes are for THIS Friday night/Saturday morning (August 16-17). When this work is done – shifting traffic from one side of the highway to the other – here’s what it will look like.
No Comments yet
Sorry, comment time is over.
All contents copyright 2013, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^