West Seattle Thanksgiving 2012: Good morning!

November 22, 2012 at 7:05 am | In Holidays, West Seattle news | 6 Comments

As the holiday begins, just a quick reminder that if you are looking right now for:

–Coffee shops that are open
–Restaurants that are open
–Supermarket hours
–Beverage-store hours
–Free community dinners
–Morning workout opportunities

…we have compiled ALL that information in the Thanksgiving section atop the WSB West Seattle Holidays page.

And if you’re taking the bus today, Metro is on a Sunday schedule. More to come!

1. I followed the link and clicked to find out who’s open for breakfast this morning but the link is broken (at least from my iPhone!).

Comment by KM — 8:12 am November 22, 2012 #

2. KM – this is the link: http://westseattleblog.com/westseattleholidays
    It’s a flat-text page and I’ve viewed it from my iPhone before so shouldn’t be broken :(
    The direct restaurant list link is
    I’ll re-test that.

Comment by WSB — 8:16 am November 22, 2012 #

3. We have a POWER OUTAGE here near the BAR S PLAYFIELD and BEACH DRIVE???ANY ELSE??

Comment by Timmy — 8:35 am November 22, 2012 #

4. Or maybe this:
    I tested it on my iPhone and it does work. Don’t know what the problem was before but thanks for the heads up. Around noontime we’ll just paste the whole list into a post but this was just supposed to be the quick early mentions … before we ran around checking things out. – TR

Comment by WSB — 9:12 am November 22, 2012 #

5. Timmy – are you still out? There is nothing on the City Light outage map for that area … have you called SCL to report it?

Comment by WSB — 9:16 am November 22, 2012 #