West Seattle weekend scene: Josh Lucas at Fleurt

October 20, 2012 at 7:28 pm | In West Seattle news, West Seattle people | 11 Comments

Actor Josh Lucas shopped at Fleurt in The Junction this afternoon, reports starry-eyed proprietor Sam Crowley, who shared the photo with this report:

Dreams come true. My favorite celebrity crush – Josh Lucas – stopped into Fleurt this morning for his grandma’s birthday flowers. Picked out some candles too. … His wife was in Fleurt a few weeks ago and told Josh how much she loved it, and told him to get the flowers from me.

Lucas’s career is detailed on this iMDB page; he has Puget Sound roots, including relatives in the region and Gig Harbor High School as his alma mater (1989).

1. Loved him in “Undertow”!

Comment by Donna — 8:27 pm October 20, 2012 #

2. How cool is that and what a thrill for Sam!

Comment by rockergirl5678 — 8:34 pm October 20, 2012 #

3. I didn’t realize until I saw this story that I worked with Josh Lucas back in 1993:

Comment by cjboffoli — 8:53 pm October 20, 2012 #

4. Looks like he and his wife had a baby 4 months ago. Cool!

Comment by 2 — 9:32 am October 21, 2012 #

5. Loove him, how cool.

Comment by Me — 12:15 pm October 21, 2012 #

6. Sam, a better endorsement you could NOT get! Congrats on being able to stand soooo straight on wobbly knees. I’m such big fan. This really says more about you than him! Yay, for West Seattle.

Comment by bettytheyeti — 5:11 pm October 21, 2012 #

7. Do they live in Seattle????

Comment by the dancing cat — 6:43 pm October 21, 2012 #

8. Josh was the guest celebrity this past week at the Gig Harbor Film Festival (http://www.gigharborfilmfestival.org/). He introduced his Australian movie “Red Dog,” a big hit down under.

Am I the only that enjoyed “The Firm” tv show? I was disappointed it wasn’t picked up for a second season…

Comment by Pibal — 6:47 pm October 21, 2012 #

9. Do they live in Seattle?

Comment by the dancing kat — 6:54 pm October 21, 2012 #

10. oh nice, are they locals if so I didnt realize…awesome though! :)

Comment by ca — 7:58 am October 22, 2012 #